At Allozymes, we are confident that we can create products and services that will have a huge impact on other worldwide companies and brands. As a deep tech company, we deliver ground-breaking technological developments in the field of synthetic biology, industrial enzymes and their applications. To enable this and fulfil our vision, Allozymes is looking for a highly creative, motivated and capable intern who can join the business and marketing team to make this company achieve its dreams, missions and reach greater heights.
In this position, the intern will work directly with the CEO of Allozymes, Dr Peyman Salehian and Director of Business Development, Deepak Raghothaman. The intern is involved with market and branding analysis and content creation for expanding Allozymes’ business in Asia for different industries such as pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food industries.
- He/She will play an integral role in enabling the business unit to achieve its business goals through operational and execution excellence for both online and offline channels.
- He/She will be involved in start-up competitions with our teams.
- Develop a marketing and content strategy across different media platforms: Website, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc
- Work on building, developing, and improving the graphic design and content for website and social media to increase traffic.
- Create engaging and high-level copy to meet the industry and customer needs: Newsletter, posts, website, etc
- Display high work ethics and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Interest and passion in writing innovative/scientific content, marketing, branding, and digital marketing
Duties & Responsibilities
- Experience with digital marketing and/or marketing strategy within an organisation would be advantageous.
- Familiar with utilising social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Creative, strong story telling skill for converting scientific idea to easy understandable content, and able to think outside the box when marketing and creating content.
- Excellent and professional, written and spoken communication skills.
- Familiar with utilising graphic design & animation tools, website design, and blog tools (Eg: Adobe, Moovly, Corel etc)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Canva, other marketing tools.
- Have a positive attitude, conscientious, organised and detailed.
- Work effectively independently and within a team environment.
- Maintain and disseminate marketing assets to relevant parties in a timely manner
Requirements & Qualifications
Candidates who are enthusiastic, creative, skilled, outgoing and fulfill the below mentioned criteria, are encouraged to apply by sending in your resumes/CVs–
- Professional training or in the final year of a Marketing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design or other relevant degrees/diplomas.
- Background in Life Science, Chemical and Biomolecular engineering, Biotechnology or a related field would be advantageous
- Working experience with marketing tools preferred
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources effectively.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: July-Dec 2022
Location of duty: 3 BIOPOLIS DRIVE, SYNAPSE, # 05-19, SINGAPORE 138623