Allozymes is a leading deep technology company that applies its proprietary microfluidics technology to develop custom-designed enzymes for cleaner and sustainable manufacturing of complex natural products. At Allozymes, we are able to develop custom enzymes for the development of clean-label functional ingredients for food and specialty nutrition. Read more about our technology and portfolio in FoodNavigator, TechCrunch and Compasslist.
As part of our Technical team, you will be supporting the R&D and applications developments team in custom enzyme projects and finished product sample preparations.
- Assist in R&D development of custom enzymes for sampling and application development purposes
- Perform testing of different Allozymes custom enzymes for food and functional applications
- Running proof-of-concept (POC) tests for internal or external projects.
- Aid the preparation and maintenance of custom enzyme application development, protocols and results
- Organise, maintain and ship samples and prepare sample letters according to the sample requests received
- Ensure all projects are progressing as planned and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure good housekeep of the lab and work space
Requirements & Qualifications
- Have relevant knowledge and industrial experience in food sciences, biochemistry, analytical methods, application development
- Technical understanding of enzyme activity, stability, testing and application support
- Must be hands-on in the laboratory and have experience with the operation of basic lab equipment.
- A pro-active, curious person who is able to multi-task and prioritise deliverables
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of initiative. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please email us at [email protected] with your resumes
Job Category: Research & Development
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Singapore